Liming Heavy Industry (Shanghai) specializes in producing Cone crusher which is widely used in mining, quarry, material handling. Our company has been a manufacturer and exporter of crushers for decades.There are three types of cone crushers: cs cone crusher, hydraulic cone crusher and spring cone crusher.See details:
The CS cone crusher appears earliest in the world, and is used widely at present. With the improvement of series of CS cone crusher, Break-day corporation explores a PYS series of CS cone crusher, its structure is more perfect and technology parameter is more advanced, so these crushers have excellent performance in the aspects of manufacture, installation, operation and maintenance, etc. And the spring release system generates more opposing force than other cone crushers. So it is widely used in mine industry.Features:
1. Many types of cavity. The series of S cone crusher owns special design, and the customer could select type of the cavity which has high efficiency, uniform granularity, good shape, uniform abrasion and long use life of bowl liner and mantle.
2. Dry oil seal prevents the dust. The series of S cone crusher owns special seal structure, so it has credible seal effect, and prolongs the cycle of the lube and use life.
3. Special material is used to manufacture key assemblies to support large crush power.
4. Large capacity. Compared with other type of the crusher, the series of S cone crusher has longer crush arm, larger stroke, larger crush power. It can crush the materiel more efficiently.
5. Every stroke crushes more materiel.
6. The crushing cone has long distance to bowl liner in every stroke, so the crusher allows more materiel to get into the cavity and produces larger capacity, and the materiel passes through the cavity more quickly.
7. Low cost of daily run and maintenance. Right manufacture materiel and structure are chosen to prolong the use life; the long crush arm reduces the load of slip bearing, gear, and shell; the granularity of the product is uniform which reduces the cycle load; the system of cleaning cavity with hydraulic pressure is convenient.