1. Preparation before Start-up.
1）Check the lubrication. (the manufacturer just oil the machine for trial run)
2）Check whehter all the parts are fastened.
3）Check the belts, if the belts or flywheel has been dirtied by oil, clean it immediately.
4）This machine should be started up without loading, make sure that there is no stuff between mobile jaw plate and stationary jaw plate.
5）When the stuff is very hard, the max feed size should less than 2/3 of the opening width.
1）Start up when the machine and transmission part is normal.
2）This machine should be started up without loading.
3）After start-up, if anything abnormal, stop it and get rid of the problem.
3. Usage and Maintenance
1) The machine can be put into operation only when it works normally without load.
2) The stuff should be fed steadily.
3) Temperature rise of bearing should not exceed 35℃, the max temperature should not exceed 70℃. Otherwise, stop the machine and examine at once.
4) Stop feeding before stopping the motor. Stop the motor only when all the stuff is discharged from the machine.
5) If the machine is blocked by the stuff, stop the motor at once. Start up the machine again when the blocked stuff is clean away.
6) Clean the bottom of toggle plate and keep the back of moving jaw clean.
7) The jaw plate can be reversed when one end is worn out.
1) Check the lubrication frequently to make sure the machine can work normally and extend the life time.
2) The lubrication used in the machine depends on the place and climate. Usually quicklime grease is used.
3) The lubricant grease added to the bearings should be 50～70% of its capacity. Change the lubricating oil once every three months. Before changing the oil, wash the bearings carefully with clean petrol or kerosene. The contacting part of toggle plate and toggle plate seat should be oiled before start-up.
5.Problem and solution